Bee pollen is the richest source of vitamins found in nature in a single food source…
It’s benefits include (but are not limited to) the following list:
- Energy Booster – Because bee pollen is full of nutrients it is a great natural energizer. The carbohydrates, protein and B vitamins increase stamina and reduce fatigue to help keep you going all day.
- Skin’s Little Helper – Bee pollen is often used in topical products for inflammatory conditions and common skin complaints, like psoriasis or eczema. The amino acids and vitamins protect the skin and help with cell regeneration, also helping to slow down or reverse the signs of aging.
- Respiratory System – Bee pollen contains a high quantity of antioxidants that may have an anti-inflammatory effect on the tissues of the lungs, helping to prevent the onset of asthma, and other respiratory problems.
- Alleviates Allergies – Bee pollen reduces the amount of histamine in the body, helping to reduce or eliminate many allergies. Dr. Leo Conway, M.D of Denver Colorado, reported that 94 percent of his patients were completely free from the symptoms of allergy and respiratory problems after being treated with oral feeding of bee pollen. Asthma, allergies and sinus problems were all cleared, confirming that bee pollen is also an excellent treatment for a wide range of respiratory diseases.
- Better Digestion – In addition to multiple vitamins, minerals and protein, bee pollen also contains enzymes which can aid with digestion. Enzymes help your body to get all the nutrients you need from the food that you eat.
- Immune System Booster – Pollen supports the intestinal flora, and therefore supports the immune system. According to holistic health expert, Dr. Joseph Mercola, bee pollen has antimicrobial properties that can help protect the body from contracting contagious illnesses. It’s also rich in antioxidants, which protect the cells from the damaging oxidation of free radicals – one of the main causes of disease in the modern world.
- Helps to Overcome Addictions – Bee pollen is a natural way to reduce cravings by suppressing impulses, thereby helping to alleviate and overcome addictions. Because bee pollen crashes cravings, it is also very useful for weight management.
- Supports the Cardiovascular System – Bee Pollen contains large amounts of Rutin, which is an antioxidant bioflavonoid that helps strengthen capillaries and blood vessels, assists with circulatory problems and corrects cholesterol levels. Its potent anti-clotting powers could also help to prevent a heart attack or stroke.
- Prostate Aid – Men who suffer from benign prostate hyperplasia can find relief by using bee pollen, as it can help reduce inflammation, and so stop frequent urges to urinate.
- Infertility Issues – Bee pollen stimulates and restores ovarian function, so it can be used to assist in becoming pregnant. Additionally, as well as being a hormonal booster it is also a great aphrodisiac! 😉