5 lettuce leaves (torn into pieces)
1/8 head of cabbage (finely sliced)
½ carrot (julienned)
2 spring onions (cut into 1” strips)
1 large handful of fresh beansprouts
1 slice of firm tofu
1/2 an onion
2 cloves garlic
2 tablespoons Cha-Chai Home-made Mango Chutney
1 handful of raisins
1 small bowl of homemade or natural unsweetened yoghurt
1 tsp fresh lemon juice
1. Cut the firm tofu into 1″ x 1/2″ pieces, then deep fry in Canola oil.
2. Fry the garlic and onion in a frying pan with Canola, or other healthful oil, until fragrant and golden, then add the fried tofu pieces.
3. Add the mango chutney, raisins and soy sauce and stir all the ingredients together, ensuring that the tofu is fully coated in the sauce.
1. Cut all the fresh, raw vegetables (as instructed in the ingredients list), and toss together.
1. Mix together the unsweetened homemade/natural yohgurt with the lemon juice
Finally, place the mixed salad base on the plate, pile on the topping and serve with a small bowl of the yohgurt and lemon dressing.